Where TVMosaic stores user data files
The user data files - recordings, recordings database, transponders, licenses, common editable resources etc. - are stored in the following location:
- On Windows: C:\ProgramData\DVBLogic\TVMosaic\data
- On Ubuntu/Debian and Raspberry Pi - Raspbian: /opt/TVMosaic/
- On MacOS: /Users/Shared/TVMosaic
- On Raspberry Pi - openelec: /storage/tvmosaic.data/
- On Synology/ASUSTOR/ReadyNAS: TVMosaic network share drive
- On QNAP: TVMosaic directory inside Public network share drive
TMosaic server and (on desktop) web-server log files are at the root of TVMosaic user data directory.
The content of the TVMosaic user data directory is:
- <channel_logo> - directory for channel logo files. Each folder is a category, having logo files under it.
- <devices> - directory for smart plugins. There are directories for each tuner. You would need to create folder 'Plugins' under tuner folder and put dvbjcam files there.
- <ffmpeg> - directory for ffmpeg transcoding profiles.
- <licenses> - directory for license files
- <RecordedTV> - default location for recordings
- <scanners> - transponder files and iptv playlists
- <xmltv> - location for local xmltv files
- <recorder_database> - location for recordings database file