Which tuners are supported by TVMosaic
(Subject to the actual tuner support on a particular platform)
- Satellite (DVB-S/S2), Cable (DVB-C/QAM), Terrestrial (DVB-T/T2 and ATSC) and IPTV support
- Free-to-air (FTA) and commercial channels support (using tuner's CAM)
- Multiple tuner support for tuners from same/different categories (ATSC, T/T2, S/S2 or C/QAM) and manufacturers
- Support for mini-diseqc, diseqc 1.0 and 1.1
Tuners / source of TV signal, supported on all platforms
- DVBLogic TVButler 100TC DVB-T/T2/C USB tuner
- HDHomeRun Connect/Expand/Prime network tuners
- SAT>IP network tuners
- IPTV playlists (http, https, hls, rtp, rtsp, udp streaming)
Tuners, supported on Windows platform
TVMosaic on Windows platform supports all existing tuners.
Tuners, supported on Ubuntu/Debian/Raspberry Pi platform
In addition to the tuners, listed above, TVMosaic on Ubuntu/Debian/Raspberry Pi platform supports all tuners with open-source linux drivers.
Tuners, supported on Synology platform
In addition to the tuners, listed above, TVMosaic on Synology platform supports all tuners that work with VideoStation.
We have seen that PCTV 292e (DVB-T/T2/C), TT4400 (DVB-T/T2/C) and PCTV 461e (DVB-S/S2) are also supported by VideoStation drivers on many (but not all) Synology NAS models. The newer Synology model is, the higher is the chance for support.